Enjoy one of the many services available at Peak. Choose a personal trainer, take a 15 minute vacation in our tan spa or look into having your child’s birthday party at Peak.
Peak services are designed to help you reach your fitness goals, make you look and feel great and find family fun time.
Need a little motivation to get in better shape?
Accountability and direction perhaps?
The Personal Training Team at Peak is here to help you!
Peak Fitness Personal Training Program All of our trainers are professionals and have an education from an accredited university or have a nationally recognized certification in Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, Kinesiology, or Nutrition, etc. Your personal trainer will devise a plan for your success and develop a program that will help you reach your goals effectively, efficiently and most of all safely. Your personal trainer will take the guess work out of what you should be doing in the gym, and give you nutritional guidance that will keep you powered up and well recovered. All you have to do is stay positive and committed to achieving the goals you have set for yourself.
Peak Sports Club offers:
- 30 minute, Personal Training Sessions
- 50 minute, Personal Training Sessions
- 30 minute, Couples Training Sessions (2 people)
- 50 minute, Couples Training Sessions (2 people)
- 45 minute, Small Group Training (3 - 6 people)
For more information about personal training, prices and packages please contact our Fitness Director:
Nick Dal Pra
877-4401 ext 208
*There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for each scheduled session. Allowed cancellations due to emergency or sudden illness only.
Peak trainers are among the top trainers in the area. With varying degrees of certification and areas of expertise, Peak guarantees that there are available trainers to handle all your needs. Please refer to the Trainers page for more detailed information.
The kids will have fun in the Kids Zone while you enjoy your workout. Infants from 3 months to children up to 10 years old are welcome. Many activities, toys and games are available to keep the kids entertained. Peak Play World is a tropical themed play structure with loads of climbing and crawling available at Peak Sports Club.
The Kids Zone is complimentary with “Family Memberships”. Children who are not on “Family Memberships” are $10.00 each at Peak Sports Club and $2.00 each at Peak Fitness.
Parents with infants and small children are given pagers to alert them when they are needed.Peak Sports Club Hours:
|Monday - Friday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 4 pm (effective after Labor Day)**|
|8 am - 2 pm (effective Memorial Day thru Labor Day)**|
|Sunday||12 pm - 4 pm (effective after Labor Day)**|
|Closed (effective Memorial Day thru Labor Day)**|
|** Please note seasonal time changes above|
|Monday - Friday||8 am - Noon, 4 pm - 8 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 1 pm|
- Peak Sports Club reserves the right to remove children who are perceived to pose a danger to themselves or others.
- Check-in and pick-up require parent/guardian photo identification.
- The parent who drops the child off must be the parent picking up.
- Only parents and legal guardians are permitted to bring children into the child center.
- Time-out will be used to address behavioral issues/problems (1 minute per age)
- Parents are responsible for changing diapers.
- Parents will be paged if their child has an accident and requires a diaper change.
- No food, gum or candy is allowed in the center (on either side)
- Pacifiers and comfort items such as blankets are permitted and must be labeled.
- Pre-made bottles and sippy cups are permitted on the infant/toddler side and must be pre-made and labeled.
- Toys from home are not allowed in the center.
- Parents will be called if a child cannot be comforted from crying after 10 minutes.
- There is a 2 hours time limit per day for children to be in daycare.
- Shoes must be removed and socks must be worn in the climbing tubes.
- Children must be 4 years old and potty trained to use the climbing tubes.
- In order to ensure the safety of the members and other children in the daycare, children who exhibit symptoms of illness will be asked to leave.
- Peak Sports Club reserves the right to suspend center privileges to parents who do not abide by club policies and guidelines.
- Peak Sports Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Peak uses a paging system to reach parents in the event their child has an accident, if their child is continuously crying or if their child is acting up.
- Parents must keep the pagers on them at all times.
- Parents who fail to return their pagers may be subject to a $60 charge.
Peak provides nutritional coaching compliments of Complete Nutrition which is located right inside Peak's front entrance...
Stop by the front desk or Complete Nutrition to schedule your appointment!
Let Peak fill your personal tanning needs.
Tan on our Ultra Lay Down Bed for $0.75 cents per minute or select one of the packages below:
- 50 Minute Package - $35 + tax
- 100 Minute Package - $59 + tax
- Monthly Unlimited Use - $49 + tax
Also availabe is our Mega Bed & Power Stand Up for $1.00 per minute or select one of the packages below:
- 50 Minute Package - $39 + tax
- 100 Minute Package - $69 + tax
- Monthly Unlimited Use - $59 + tax
(All tanning packages are priced "not including" tax)
- $15 per kid (member rate)
- Minimum 10 kids
- 2 hours in party room
- [Unlimited Swim Time]
- Peak water bottle favor's
- 4 chaperone wristbands ($5 charge for extra adults)
- Birthday kid is Free!!
Birthday parties available for non-members at a rate of $25/child. Includes all the listed amenities of a member party! Contact Cindy, the birthday party coordinator, at email@example.com for more information.
Summer Birthday Package now available!! This package includes food, drinks, chips and an ice cream treat. $20/child for members. Reserve a cabana with your birthday party for a special rate also: $20 for a regular cabana and $40 for a family size cabana!
Stay connected before or after your workout, check e-mails with our free wi-fi service. Enjoy refreshments from the vending machines or catch some sports on our flatscreen TV's. The Wi-Fi lounge makes a great meeting spot for the family to come together after a workout or having fun.
Adopted by dancers and athletes, now embraced by millions. No matter your age or condition, pilates can work for you. For detailed information, please visit our Pilates page.
Looking for a more challenging Pilates workout? If so please visit our Xtend Barre® page for additional detail.